Complaints Process

The Financial Markets Authority (FMA) requires that financial advisers provide clients with the steps that clients can take should they have a problem, concern or complaint.

If you have a complaint about my financial advice or service I gave you, you need to tell me about it. You can contact my internal complaints service by phoning, or emailing me using the heading Complaint (Your Name). Please set out the nature of your complaint, and the resolution you are seeking.

I will acknowledge receipt of this within 24 hours. I will then record your complaint in our Complaints Register and will work with you to resolve your complaint. I may want to meet with you to better understand your issues. I will provide an answer to you within 7 working days of receiving your complaint.

If we cannot agree on a resolution you can refer your complaint to our external dispute resolution service. This service is independent and will cost you nothing and will assist us to resolve things with you.